Salud Corporation is a social enterprise of the nonprofit organization Business & Community Lenders of Texas (BCL of Texas). Salud Corporation’s mission is to help families eat healthy foods and prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart problems, while creating job opportunities for individuals seeking employment in the farm-to-table industry.
- Provide fresh & locally sourced food and ingredients
- Forge opportunities for minority owned, women-led corporations
- Maintain sustainable financial growth
- Collaborate with like-minded firms
- Innovate healthy food products
- “Pay it forward”
Ten cents of each Salud de Paloma Extra Virgin Olive Oil bottle sold will be donated to BCL of Texas, our parent nonprofit organization that supports women, minority and veteran owned businesses.
In just over two decades, BCL of Texas has:
- Created 4,967 jobs
- Provided 16,503 hours of free business development services
- Loaned $14,930,041 in business capital to growing businesses
- Underwritten $338,479,489 in business loans to growing businesses
- Assisted 4,926 families to achieve homeownership
- Invested $5,790,000 in income-producing real estate assets
Salud Corporation pledges to offer the best quality products for healthy lifestyles. We listen to the consumer, advocate for your needs, and promise to deliver the freshest farm to table products. From our family to yours, we commit to earning your trust.